The Academy at Saint Mary continues to mirror a commitment to the Dominican tradition of high, academic standards established a century ago. These standards extend to a culturally diverse student population from Preschool through Grade Eight.
The Academy strives to provide a safe, nurturing environment, emphasizing a holistic approach to education. We, as a community, work to develop effective communication, independent thinking, and creative problem solving within our students.
We continually seek to promote sound, moral, and spiritual values rooted in the teachings of Jesus, enabling our students to successfully contribute to our ever-changing global society.
We The Academy at St. Mary, believe…..
- In providing a safe and nurturing learning environment
- In the emphasis of a holistic approach to education
- That supportive relationships among faculty, staff, parents, and students enhance the learning capabilities of our school community
- All students should be given equal opportunities to think critically, work collaboratively, and make appropriate choices in an academic climate that proposes learning in creative ways
- In promoting sound moral values based on the teachings of Jesus through the Gospel and creating active witnesses of His word
- In creating a stimulating curriculum that integrates innovative technologies with relevant information that will prepare our students for a successful educational journey in the future