Teacher: Mrs. Natalie Rivieccio
In This Classroom
We believe that learning is a lifelong adventure .
We believe in facing each day with minds open to knowledge and hearts open to love .
We believe in the freedom to wonder , to ask , to explore , to imagine , and to create .
We believe that success means doing our best, being our best, and being proud of our efforts .
We believe that every one of us has special talents, and that the talents of each of us, help all of us .
We believe in ourselves and each other.
Special Notes from the Teacher
I can't believe we are coming down to our final days of the school year. It's been a fun and eventful year that has brought smiles to many faces, but I am sure everyone is looking forward to their summer vacation. I know I am!
Enjoy the kick off of summer this weekend with a safe, fun-filled, and nice-weathered (hopefully) Memorial Day weekend. Just remember...school is not over yet!
Important Dates to Remember
1. June 15, 2018: Last Day of School (dismissal is at 10:30 A.M..)
2. June 13, 2018: Moving Up Ceremony
3. June 7, 2018: Field Trip to Blimpie and Ice Cream Charlie's
1. June 7, 2018: Language Arts Final Exam
2. June 6, 2018: Math Final Exam
3. June 5, 2018: Reading Final Exam
4. May 29, 2018: (a.) Language Arts Quiz (b.) Reading Unit 3 Test
5. May 25, 2018: Reading and Spelling Tests
6. May 23, 2018: Religion Chapter 18 Test
7. May 22, 2018: Orphan of Ellis Island Test
**Dates are subject to change**