Teacher: Mrs. Natalie Rivieccio
In This Classroom
We believe that learning is a lifelong adventure .
We believe in facing each day with minds open to knowledge and hearts open to love .
We believe in the freedom to wonder , to ask , to explore , to imagine , and to create .
We believe that success means doing our best, being our best, and being proud of our efforts .
We believe that every one of us has special talents, and that the talents of each of us, help all of us .
We believe in ourselves and each other.
Special Notes from the Teacher
The focus for March will be, "Loyalty." We will be working to find ways that we can show loyalty to our friends, family, school, and to God. How does our loyalty towards all of these things help us to become better people?
Congratulations to our class for completing their first STEM Expo projects! Both teams did a great job and worked well together. I am so proud of all of my students. Special congratulations to our class winners, BNKV Soy Beans!
Important Dates to Remember
1. March 20th and 22nd Book Fair (final one of the year)
2. March 15, 2018: Parent/Teacher Conferences (by appointment only)
1.March 20, 2018: Social Studies Lesson 4-4 Quiz
2. March 21, 2018: Science Lesson 4-1 Quiz
3. March 22, 2018: (a.) Religion Chapter 15 Test (b.) Math Lessons 6-5 through 6-7 Quiz
4. March 26, 2018: Social Studies Lesson 4-5 Quiz
5. March 27, 2018: Math Chapter 6 Test
6. March 28, 2018: Science Lesson 4-2 Quiz