|Specials||Tests/Projects: Week of October 28, 2019|
NO School -Teacher Prof. Day
Reading/Spelling Test "Rows and Piles"
All Saints' Day
Focus for the Month:
- Character Education: Accountability
- Regrouping and Adding Money
- Expository Text, Long Vowel Digraphs
- How-To Articles
- Nouns, Editing Checklists
- Rosary prayers, Saints, Liturgical Calendar
- Plant and Animal Life Cycle
- Communities, Using Landform Maps
1. Follow directions the first time they are given. Listening skills are important.
2. No talking in class unless you have raised your hand and have permission.
3. Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
*Please make sure to be prepared for class with proper books and materials.
*Make sure to always do your homework, failure to do so will result in a warning, a lower grade, and/or detention.
*Notebooks and Homework Pads are to be purchased from the classroom teacher.
- 7 Notebooks ( Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies, Spelling, Reading, and Religion )
- 1 Homework Pad
- 6 Textbook Covers (book sox or paper covers, NO sticky covers allowed)
⦁ 1 Small Soft Cover Pencil Case (that fits in a desk) with:
4 Pencils (No mechanical pencils, please)
2 Highlighters (yellow & your choice)
1 pair of Scissors
1 Glue Stick
1 Box of Crayons- (may be placed in pencil case or separately in desk)
- 2 Folders (of any design)
⦁ 1 Box of Tissues
⦁ 1 Bottle of Hand Sanitizer
⦁ 1 Container of Disinfecting Wipes (Clorox Wipes)
Note: No binders, trapper keepers, mechanical pencils, markers, or pencil sharpeners allowed!
If you have any questions, please feel free to send a note with your child, or email me at Koliveira@academyatsmes.org.